Stryker Orthopaedics voluntarily recalled components of their hip implants because of the possibility of pain, swelling, and a number of other effects to tissue surrounding the implant site.
Stryker Hip Implant Lawsuits
The Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II are only a couple of the hip implant products manufactured by Stryker that have been linked to problems in patients. People who believe they may have suffered because of these implants should contact a doctor. Then they should consult with a qualified hip implant lawyer at Showard Law Firm.
Lawsuits against Stryker make a number of claims, including:
- Poor testing of the devices
- Corrosion of components, leading to metal toxicity
- Inherent design and manufacturing defects
- Increased occurrence of multiple revision surgeries
- Failure on the part of the manufacturer to inform patients of the dangers of their product and offer safe alternatives
Please call today to schedule your FREE consultation with Tucson Attorney Sarah J. Showard to discuss your case: (520) 622-3344 or toll free (866) 307-2147
Showard Law Firm
4703 E. Camp Lowell Drive, Suite 253
Tucson, AZ 85712
Sarah J. Showard, Attorney At Law
Se Habla Español
Trademark Notice: The use of the name of any product is strictly for identification purposes in attorney advertising. Showard Law Firm is in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of any product referenced on this site