According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), someone is injured in a car accident every 10 seconds!
Many accidents occur due to the negligence of one or more of the drivers involved. There may, however, be other causes of motor vehicle accidents. These may include mechanical failures (seat-belts, airbags, brakes, etc.) the condition or design of the roadway or the actions or inaction's of a third party (e.g., a bar that serves alcohol to a driver).
Tucson Personal Injury Attorney Representing Victims of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Showard Law Firm is pleased to be among the most respected personal injury and motor vehicle (car, truck, motorcycle) firms in Tucson, Arizona. Our firm represents the best interests of those who have been injured in any type of accident involving a motor vehicle.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, it's important to ensure that your rights are protected. Categories of compensation may include property damage, medical expenses, lost income and physical and psychological pain.
What to do if you are involved in a car accident:
- Stay at the scene
- Check on all drivers and passengers
- Call the police and ask that a police report be filed
- Exchange information (names, phone numbers, addresses, basic insurance information)
- Talk to witnesses- get names phone numbers and addresses
- Notify your insurance company
- Contact Showard Law Firm for a free consultation
- Do not apologize for anything at the scene
For important safety information see the NHTSA website.